Thursday, April 20, 2023

Grand Rising Massive

 


My sunshine.








Just somebody please 
come to me and explain how they got their information 
to know how to make perfect hexagons. Love to hear it.















Dont even get me started on Willie Dixon.















"Wealth isn't having it.
Wealth is enjoying it."
I read some where last week




Thats like 100 years ago...
The more things change etc...






We out to fix that mindset...yup.




























Oh yeah...happening.
I like bobbers.
Not gonna apologize about it either.
All the same wind...why does anybody else care what anybody else rides?
if it's comfortable for you?
Fits your personality etc?
Then good for you...righton.



:-). 
Honey knows why that's here lol.














Lets take it to Daytona and go around the track on it.




























Thats comin across the bridge to Louisville BTW.
Classic shot































And it's true.
Satellites have to be adjusted to accommodate for it or your GPS etc doesn't work right,






I got a green thumb.
It dont matter what I grow.



Amen!



Inspiration :-).
Hopefully I get that good someday.









I promise you Im getting a pair.
Lifelong dream.











Yeah dont be that guy...


I love you baby. TTYS honey.

I hope you are well sweetheart.

No comments: