Monday, April 3, 2023

Honey Wisdom :-).


 Warning! Adult content!



Known a while yo lol.


Exactly


To many times to count.
Im not interested in that anymore.

Springsteen, "same old played out scenes" etc.


You come live in this head 
with thoughts bouncing around like a kitchen junk drawer 
dumped out on a trampoline 
while somebody is jumping on it etc...
You'd probably be having a staff meeting or two as well.


Yes I do.


Thats us, it's what we do.


I gave you one already :-).


Tough.


Got no choice in these matters.


Or?
Nothing.
Or?
Forgiveness
Or
Living well





Lost so much already why anybody else besides Honey matter to me at this point might wanna be a question for some to ask themselves.


Queue the REM song :-).


Again, Springsteen, "same old played out scenes"





I'd suggest you pay attention to that.


Yeah...dont overplay your hands ladies...
YOU might just be the one ends up waiting when you want something :-).;



Jesus waited 30 years to start his ministry.
Moses waited 40 years to see the promise land.
Abraham waited 25 years for a child.
David waited 22 years to be king.
Joseph waited 13 years.

Christians today:
"Why did it take y'all so long?"

To prove to you it was predestined and of supernatural origin is my pat response.


It's how we are to be.


Stick around a lil while next time :-).


Already there.
I'm gonna be good regardless how things play out.
Promise.


Opps!


With big risk comes big rewards.
The problem today is 
nobody wants to take the big risk, 
but everybody is expecting the big rewards.
Not how it works.


Dont match the energy in the room.
Bring your own.
Whatever aligns stays.
Whatever doesnt?
Is history.
Right then and there.


So true :-).


"My home is always where I am.
My home is inna my head."





Truth...


See above :-).


Got no choice in the matter.


Exactly...


Not happening anymore...


exactly...


Under an overpass, 
in a garage...
Doesn't matter,
just as long as there is peace in my habitation...


Please.


Tell me about it.


Yes I do.
Never perfect.
Always forgiven.


What about you?
How do you feel about that statement?


Yup.


See above.


Every day.
Every day give thx for that.


It's your greatest gift to the world.
Not doing others like they saw fit to do you.


Very lil it turns out is actually worth any time or energy.


“Nothing in the world will take the place of persistence. 
Talent will not. 
The world is full of unsuccessful people with talent.
 Education will not. 
The world is full of educated derelicts. 
Genius will not. Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. 
The slogan press on has solved 
and always will solve 
the problems of the human race.”

Calvin Coolidge
(One of my favorite quotes of all time BTW)


Amen!


Like I care who doesn't like it at this point?


No comments: