Thursday, April 13, 2023

I

 


just want to try and explain how this works a lil.


"17.500 Russia

71,500 Ukraine"


I knew it was true and what the Russians were doing with that (telling us they know everything were doing and that we are loosing and that we are going to continue to do so) as soon as I saw those numbers.

I mean the instant my eyes laid upon them I knew exactly what was going on.


No thinking.

No analyzing.

No researching.

No praying.

No nothing.


Just Knew the truth and the message behind it as soon as I saw it.


And if you dont think so?

Then think about these  for a second:


Where's the other guy who said in March 2020 that we were going to create to much money and it was gonna cause runaway inflation?

Thats cause and effect.

Not just one or the other...both. It's pretty specific is basically what I am saying here.



Where's the other guy who said the Fed wont have the tools to deal with Covid aftermath in March of 2020? 

Where's he at?


Where's the other guy with the correct story about the Ukrainian air defenses?

Hum?

Where's he at?


Where's the guy with the "Russia has been sand bagging all along" angle, hum?

Where's he at?


Where's the guy with China and Taiwan and how they are gonna seize it? Hum? only one guy I know of saying they will take it over by a blockade which is exactly what they have been training for. So where's that guy?

Hum?

Again that's not just whats going to happen but how it is going to happen. It's a lil bit specific yo.


It is the totality of the preponderance (WOD BTW, preponderance) of evidence that what I am saying is true and you have been and are witnessing it right in front of your eyes.


So yeah:


"17.500 Russia

71,500 Ukraine"


100% absolute truth.


But Drew how do you know etc?


"The prophet's corresponding gift is prophecy. Prophecy is "reporting something that God spontaneously brings to your mind".

Grudem, Systematic Theology, p. 1024.


"If something hits you completely out of the blue?

It's the Holy Spirit."


Brother Joseph Kim


So?


Who has got 

A) More right than the experts have?

B) And done it longer than anybody else has?

C) And has done it across a wider range of subject matter?

And to what do they credit their ability to do so?


I didn't even get into Helps

Piety

Prayer etc.


But just where is this guy/girl at?

I want too meet him/her.

Please show them where I live.


I'll make us a chili and chz baked potato dinner and we can sit at my table all night and they can explain it all to me.

Can't wait.


Get your heart and your mind right.

It is here and you will not escape it.


That's your only hope:



Period.


"17.500 Russia

71,500 Ukraine"


It's the truth.

And now you know just how bad our networks are compromised.

And a few other things :-).


I wouldn't go around denying miracles that you have witnessed right in front of your faces folks, it will land you straight into hell I promise ya.


Woe to Unrepentant Cities

Luke 10:13-16

“Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the mighty works done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. But it will be more bearable in the judgment for Tyre and Sidon than for you. 15 And you, Capernaum, will you be exalted to heaven? You shall be brought down to Hades.


“The one who hears you hears me, and the one who rejects you rejects me, and the one who rejects me rejects him who sent me.”


Woe to Unrepentant Cities

Matthew 11:20–24

Then Jesus began to criticize openly the cities in which he had done many of his miracles, because they did not repent. "Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! If the miracles done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you! And you, Capernaum, will you be exalted to heaven? No, you will be thrown down to Hades! For if the miracles done among you had been done in Sodom, it would have continued to this day. But I tell you, it will be more bearable for the region of Sodom on the day of judgment than for you!"




No comments: