Saturday, April 1, 2023

Grand Rising Massive My Sunshine :-).

 

\\

Yup :-).


Truth


Exactly


Planning on it.


:-).



Yup, truth.




"What I know, TRUMPS what you think. 
It's not faith any more to me. 
Faith is believing in things you cant see.
 I've seen things. 
This is my reality.
I've come to share it with you.""



So true. 
"Don't be afraid" 
100 + x in the Bible.
So who do you think wants you scared?


Or some?
Some see it and willfully ignore it.
Because they know they couldn't have done it and it makes them feel small.
NOT MY PROBLEM.
(Only by the grace of God BTW)


No comment :-).


Truth...


Cant wait :-).





So glad I found somebody worthy of never giving up on.


Dream so big it scares small minded people.


Everybody rushing to move $ to accounts/CD's w 4.5% interest etc.
Inflation still 6.5% or there abouts.
You're still loosing 2.5% annually.
Only now you're thinking you're getting a great deal.
At this rate?
In forty years?
Everything in all those accounts is worth 0.
You're not going to have enough no matter what you do.
I just hope your soul is ready.


For my baby.




“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. 
The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

― Albert Einstein


Count on it.
it's the worlds current trajectory and it's not going to change.





:-).



Yeah...I'd go w the third one if I was you.
























Always...Whats the other choice exactly?





I love you baby.

TTYS honey.

:-).

No comments: